Terms and Conditions
This web site is owned and operated by The Home Loan Advisory and will be referred to as “We”, “our” and “us” in these Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this web site (“http://thehomeloanadvisory.com.au/”), which is set out on this web site page.
Application & Acceptance
- Any use of this website is subject to and governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing and using this website, you acknowledge your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- We may display additional rules on this website. To the extent that any additional rules apply to your use of this website, you will be bound by and must comply with those rules.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time.
- You use this website and any material displayed on it at your own risk.
- All information you provide to us must be true, accurate and complete.
- We will endeavour to ensure that the information we include on this website is accurate, but we do not guarantee, represent or warrant the accuracy or completeness of that information.
- The articles, comments and other information displayed on this website are provided for your interest only and are not intended to and do not represent any advice or recommendation by us.
- The copyright in all information, graphics, designs, programs and content appearing on and incorporated into this website is owned by or licensed to us. You must not use, copy, alter or distribute any of that material other than for your personal use of this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- For your convenience, we may provide links to other web sites from this Web Site. We do not endorse and will not be responsible for any information, content, products or services provided or advertised on those linked sites.
- We may use and display on the website any comments you submit to us on the website, but we will not be obliged to do so.
Access to website
- We do not warrant or represent that you will be able to access the website at all times, or that your access to the website will be free from interruptions or defects.
- We are not responsible for any failure in or disruption to any links to other sites from this website.
- We will not be liable for any loss suffered or incurred by you or any other person as a result of the use of or access to this website, or any errors or defects contained in or associated with this website or its operation.
- We do not give any express warranties in relation to: the accuracy or completeness of any information displayed on or accessible from the website; or the quality, standard, merchantability or availability of the goods and services advertised on or accessible from this website.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied warranties and conditions. In respect of any warranties or conditions that cannot be excluded, our liability will be limited, at our election: for services supplied by us, to: the resupply of the services; or the payment of the cost of resupplying the services.
- We will endeavour to respond to e-mail correspondence forwarded to us, however we will be under no obligation to do so.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state.