How to find the best rate and save over $160,700 in
interest off your home loan … guaranteed!
Let’s take a quick look at profit figures for the “Big 4” banks in the 2009-10 financial year:
- Commbank: $5.66 billion
- NAB: $4.58 billion
- ANZ: $5.133 billion
- Westpac: $5.879 billion
A big chunk of bank profit comes from home loans.
And it’s easy to see how.Banks will typically charge $488,280 in interest on a $350,000 loan (at 7%).
At The Home Loan Advisory, we help our clients reduce the cost of home loan borrowing by tens of thousands. For example, on the 7% loan above, we can save you a minimum of $160,700.
Our #1 strategy is to teach you how to structure your loan and incorporate a simple automated money management system. Most banks want you to pay off your home loan over 30 years. We show you how to avoid this money sucking tactic.
We can also help you:
- Be aware of 12 expensive lender fees.
- Find a genuine low-cost home loan.
- Structure your bank accounts, repayments, and other financial affairs so you can pay off your loan much faster and save tens of thousands in interest expenses.
- Pay off your loan and become debt free sooner. In some cases in less than 7 years.
- Avoid the dreaded ‘short cut’ process that many banks and mortgage brokers use to pulverize your finances.
- Negotiate the best possible deal from lenders using one of our three proven financial strategies–each can save you thousands.
- Minimise your tax exposure—legally and forever!
- Interpret the fine print on a home loan agreement so there are no surprises.
You’ll save tens of thousands and give those mega banks less money! A LOT LESS!
In less than 60 seconds, you can have our FREE Report & Video Series that shows you how to find a low-cost home loan. Here’s what you get when you receive this FREE information:
- The Home Loan Advisory step-by-step process for finding a REAL low-cost home loan.
- BONUS VIDEO #1: How much does a home loan really cost you?—shows a specific example.
- BONUS VIDEO #2: How to save $160,700 in home loan interest
- BONUS VIDEO #3: How to incorporate fun, without wrecking your plan
Go ahead and sign up now and discover how to save.